Steps to be followed before Unloading any SWF
1. Tell any loaded .swf child assets to disable themselves.
2. Stop any sounds from playing.
3. Stop the main timeline, if it is currently playing.
4. Stop any movie clips that are currently playing.
5. Close any connected network objects, such as instances of Loader, URLLoader, Socket, XMLSocket, LocalConnection, 6. NetConnections, and NetStream.
7. Release all references to cameras and microphones.
8. Remove all event listeners
9. Stop any currently running intervals (via clearInterval()).
10. Stop any Timer objects (via the Timer class’s instance method stop()).
11. Dispose all subobjects
12. Release all references to external objects
In future Flash Player 10, does these by calling the Loader class’s new method unloadAndStop().