This Post was my overdue subject, I wanted to help with a sample Application using Cairngorm, Spring BlazeDS Integration & Generic DAO.
This might be a heavy subject as it deals with many subjects:
The Source is available at the link: cairnspring
How to use the source effectively?
it is simple, steps below:
- Download, Source and Libs
- Unzip both and import “CairnSpring”, to your Eclipse
- Paste the lib files to “CairnSpring\WebContent\WEB-INF\lib” folder
- Import the “db.sql” into your MySQL Db, (change mysql port to 3036, else can be configured to default in “CairnSpring\WebContent\WEB-INF\config\jdbc.properties” file)
- In Eclipse, Window -> Preferences -> Web and XML -> XML Catalog -> Add User Specified Entries with below values
Location : CairnSpring/WebContent/WEB-INF/config/spring-flex-1.0.xsd
KeyType : Namespace Name
Key : http://www.springframework.org/schema/flex/spring-flex-1.0.xsd
- Start the Tomcat Server with CairnSpring instance (the server host and port can be configured in file “CairnSpring\flex_src\Server.properties”)